Reguls enables your organization to influence and initiate legislation within the political arenas of The Hague and Brussels.
Reguls therefore is not a lobby firm because we encourage and guide your organization in doing your own lobby.
The core business of Reguls: to enhance the influence of organizations when it comes to laws and regulations. We do this by
- Monitoring the processes of development of laws and regulation;
- Advising your organization during these processes;
- Development and deployment of strategic plans in response to (planned) regulation;
- Making a stakeholder analyses and a landscape overview of Key Opinion Formers
- Coaching your board member(s) to get a dialogue started with politicians and other stakeholders to get your message across; and
- Assistance and guidance on the implementation of the imposed regulation within your organization.
- We inform you about the political developments, provide reports and allow your organization to exchange ideas with the policy makers, stakeholders and Key Opinion Formers in The Hague and Brussels.
We inform you about the political developments, provide the necessary reports and allow your organization to exchange ideas with the policy makers, stakeholders and Key Opinion Formers in The Hague and Brussels.
We also provide you with the necessary knowledge and guidance on receiving national or European funds for your projects.
Basically we tell you who to talk to, with what message, with what goal and we make sure you get to talk to the right people at the right time.
“Your wish is our command”, but do you know what you wish for and is that really what you need? Do you know for sure what you need from politicians and policymakers in order for your organization to function more efficient? What is the role of other stakeholders and Key Opinion Formers; what do they have to offer? Can you persuade them to advocate for you?
Our consultants do more than to help you find the answers to these questions: together with you they set out a plan for your organization to get the message across to all involved.
The emergence of legislation starts with its development by policy makers and officials. Stakeholders and Key Opinion Formers also wish to consult your organization during this process. Ultimately all this will result in proposals for legislation and regulation proposed by officials. Politicians will eventually judge these proposals. Reguls helps your company get in contact with third parties like your government supervisor, regulatory authorities, employers organizations, unions, associations etc. and opens the dialogue.
National and European funds and grants are simply financial instruments to support political ambitions. So why shouldn’t you strategically optimize your chances? Reguls can support you by:
1. Monitoring new calls: we constantly inform you on new calls and other possibilities that fit the goals and strategy of your organization to make sure that you do not miss out on anything.
2. Building consortia: many calls for proposal demand that the project is executed by a consortium consisting of different (types of) organizations like an university and a private company and an nonprofit etc. We help you find the right partners for your project to form the perfect consortium.
3. Writing your proposal: we can help you put your proposal on paper and to make sure your chances are optimized to the fullest.
4. Administration/compliance: when you are granted a fund it is important to abide by all the financial and administrative conditions in order to be able to fully keep the fund granted when the project is successfully ended. We will help you do so.
Reguls offers many different courses and seminars. We offer tailor made courses so that all your organizations needs are being met.
- Lobby 101: in-company or individual participation to learn the basics of lobbying.
- European funds: how to get your projects funded by the European Union. We offer you a free quick scan in advance to know in your case which funds apply.
- PA and PR: media and politics. How well do they go together, what’s their impact on each other and how do you make sure they correspond?
- Dutch legislation: how to use it and how to compose it.
- Nonprofit tailor made: a nonprofit needs tailor made approaches.
- Election ‘brush up’: who are the new players in the political arena after elections?
Contact us for more information on our courses and seminars or information on a free quick scan.
Reguls helps you find the perfect junior or senior candidate for your organization to become your public affairs specialist. We provide part-time and full-time candidates as well as interim management.
If you need a public affairs specialist in your advisory or supervisory board, Reguls also provides renowned board members with a public affairs, political or policymaker background.